Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
trophyhusband
Established Member

M.O.C. #10216
Problem with Lippert control module

The Lippert control module for my 345dbq was acting up on me so I ordered as new one. The new one is a little different and I'm hoping someone can help me out a little.

The old one has nine output terminals along the left side with the following labels from top to bottom: Light, LG/STB FT, STB, Room, AWG.

The new one has 10 output terminals along the left side with the following labels from top to bottom: Light, Awning, E Aux, Room, Landing gear, H Aux, -Pump, +Pump.

So far I've hooked up wires to power in, manual switches, light, and awning. Everything now works using the manual switches and the light works with the remote. Now I need to get the awning, landing gear, slides, and stabilizer jacks to work using the remote.

If anyone is familiar with this please chime in.

Thanks

trophyhusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
There is a LED on the right side of the control, does that come on when you turn your remote on. Check the battery in the remote, that is often a problem. The LED must come on to operate from the remote. Your control is the same as mine and I expect it must have the "Manual Switches" + & - above your other noted terminals.

Make sure the controller is grounded to the frame, some have solved a problem by adding an additional ground.
Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
If you are near the Controller and turn on the remote you should also be able to hear an audible click as the relay comes on.

Below the LED is a button that can turn the controller off, it might be a reset button.
Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote