Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 05-11-2008, 08:02 AM   #1
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Our dogs are so spoiled ....

Please add to this, how you spoil your animals...

Our dogs are so spoiled, they have their own small doggie bed pillows and doggie pillow cases. They use them.

Cat has many catnip toys, I make for him and he is not far away from one. Do you think he could have the Nip habit?

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
They are called the KIDS.

They have stools to aid in jumping to and fro furniture.

They sleep with mom.

Sadly, mom forgives them about anything they do that is bad. And, cleans it up semi-joyfully.

While toting Tana, if it is too hot, our dining choices are limited by, can we find shade or not.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Our Kookie is our Baby and he knows it, when we got the monty he took over the sofa he has 3 pillows a blanket and a afghan that he lays on and likes to be covered with. He also sleeps with mom and dad but will not jump up on the bed, so one of us has to pick him up and put him in bed and if we don't he will just sit at the foot and stare at us until we do.

When we are traveling with monty kookie has to ride on my lap or on another pillow that is on the front seat. Like Carol he gets away with most everything and mom don't mind cleaning up.

Is he Spoiled?? YOU BET!! AND THAT IS THE WAY WE LIKE IT.LOL,LOL.

This is a great thread, Thanks for starting it.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
otto0813
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5620
ours are SOOO spoiled, they get breakfast at 5:00 in the morning, then go back to bed (of course with us)!! They have to have special benches to jump up on the bed in the Monty. They have special seat belts for riding in the truck and their own travel bags. Due to allergies, until we got the food trial taken care of, they had to have special food that cost $45 for 18 lbs! Thank goodness, they are now off that stuff! But like everyone says, they're our babies and we love 'em dearly! signed, Jack and Sam's mommy!
otto0813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975

Our dogs are so spoiled too! They also have special seat belt harnesses, and the cat too. They all ride in the truck fastened in.
So many many ways we spoil them.

Love the way you all spoil your babies!
Keep them coming.....More ways to spoil our pets
Old 05-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Couple of others:

They get only distilled water, vet says only distilled, so, they get only distilled.

Wish I could get our 3 off the special food, my food bill for them is pretty high, but, at least I am not cooking chicken breast and rice for them like I used to!

Went to dog show, 5 dogs, 4 on special diets, stayed in hotel, took two of those luggage carts to get all the supplies in, PLUS the dogs were loaded on a special grooming table/cart. On those luggage carts, were clothes, show clothes, grooming gear including their own hair dryer, jugs of shampoo, a microwave, and a cooler/frig for storing that home made food. Plus more crates, more gear, more of everything!

Our dogs are so spoiled we purchased a travel van just for them?? Well, NOOOO, but that van was GREAT for dog show traveling!

Oh, ya, they are spoiled!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #7
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Miya is not spoiled!!!
She gets fed immediately when I get up!
She gets fed at exactly 5 p.m., or she will let you know it. Someone taught her how to tell time.
She goes for a 2 mile, or more, walk everyday.
She has to have fresh water in her wading pool so she can cool off after her walk.
I spent money to have her trained and I should have just gotten lottery tickets instead.
She sleeps in the bed with me and pushed DW out, except when camping.
She has her pillow in bed to lay on.
When it is time to get up in the morning, she decides, gets real close and you can hear her breathing, then when you open your eyes she give a kiss, but if you don't get up, she starts pacing the bed, Purring a Low Growl, and will eventually shatter your eardrums, so you better get up.
Nope! Miya is not a spoiled Husky/Chow. Not at all.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:06 AM   #8
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
we have two brittany's spoiled i would say yes. we got the monty so they could travel with us when we go to visit family and friends. also we do not like to spend time away from them for long periods of time. good thing my daughter lives next door they stay with her and her two brit's when we cannot take them with us. they really like it their because she let's them do things there that they know mama will not let then do at home. she has no living room furniture so all four has the complete run of the house. that i call spoiled.
rosetta
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #9
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Wow I guess our dogs are not the only spoiled dogs in the world.
We also bought our trailer's for the dogs. They go almost everywhere with us. Even when we are in the stick house.
Are they spoiled?