Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2019, 07:11 AM   #1
RoadRunnerTR21
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20746
Hydraulic leveling jacks dropping

Let me be more specific. Since we have owned this rig, we have always had the jacks down while not in transit. 3 weeks ago I pulled the rig out of the garage, drained the tanks and washed it. The following week we were going to take it to get inspected for our license plate renewal (this is a Texas thing) so we left the jacks up and the slides in when we put it back in the garage. Then some family issues cropped up and we still have not had a chance to take it in. That said, 2 weeks ago I started to notice that the center passenger side jack was down a few inches. This week the jack had dropped all the way down to the floor and the passenger side rear jack was down about a inch. None of the other jacks have changed position. Has anyone had this happen to them? Yesterday we went out and fired up the control panel for the jacks and they raised up just fine. Strange.
RoadRunnerTR21 is offline   Reply With Quote