Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2005, 04:00 AM   #1
Montana_4097

M.O.C. #4097
Old Montana residents with new Montana

Hello all, just returned from 10 day trip trying out the new 3400RL...it's as wonderful as I thought it would be. Minor problems, but, am sure dealer will handle.

My name is Ralph, nickname "Buster" and my bride of 44 years is Judy, nickname "Rusty". Gee wonder how I picked my user name?

Anyway, been in So Calif since 68 and retired from one profession and will the other in a couple of years and then full-time. Can't wait.

This forum is a delight. While trying to decide on a make and model of 5er to purchase, we ran across this site and after a week or so, decided on the Montana. I thank you guys for some of this, the rest goes to Keystone. Just remember rustybus, cuz, you'll see us around.

Can't wait to meet some of you....Thanks again.

Montana_4097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:40 AM   #2
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome to the MOC family. Glad the forum was of help in choosing your wheel estate. Look forward to your adventure reports.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 05:34 AM   #3
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Ralph and Judy
Welcome neighbor - we are in Hemet just a few miles from you. Check out the Western Regional section. We are having a rally next May (Memorial Day) in Mt. Shasta. Beautifull country and great people. We had one last May and had so much fun we decided to do it again. We've been RVing for 15 years so if we can help, give us a call. Which dealer did you use?
Happy trails.....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:45 AM   #4
Montana_4097

M.O.C. #4097
Sue and Ed

Thanks for your welcome. It's going to be fun around here. Bought my 5er from a close friend at Beaudry RV in San Marcos. I know, it's a long way to go for service, but we try and plan it when we can stay in San Diego for a week or two, so not so bad so far.

Been seeing your ID on a lot of the threads and was hoping to meet you guys some day. You just might count of us for that trip to Mt Shasta next year. In fact, am going to start planning it. We're on our way to Montana State for class reunion in July, so, maybe we can make it. Have to extend our trip by only two weeks or so.
Montana_4097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 PM   #5
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Welcome to MOC! Really love how you created your user name! I believe you will love your Montana even more over time!
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 05:47 PM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Ralph
I've heard the dealer in San Marcos is good. We bought ours up North so we will have to get a relationship with a dealer somehwere in So. Calif. if we have problems or for regular service. What did you retire from?
Happy trails.......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:01 AM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome rustybus to the MOC family.

Your Montana decision was a good one as was your decision to join in on the MOC forums. As you are already aware this place is loaded with some of the greatest RVers on the net. I consider the MOC family to be my extended family in cyberspace. Looking forward to your fiture adventures.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:00 AM   #8
gitrdun
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4075
Hey guys welcome to the club, awesome site and lots of help. I also bought my Monty from Beaudry RV. Get to know Jesse, he is the service manager and a great guy. Service is a little slow but everyone can't be first. Also check out the dvd player in the home theater system, dealer told me they have been having problems with them. Getting mine replaced as we speak.
GET-R-DUN!!!!!!
gitrdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:29 AM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations and welcome aboard, rustybus! Maybe you folks can get to our rally in Minden, NV, 10/5-11 of this year?

We did not buy our Montana from Beaudry RV but when we were in the San Diego area a couple of years ago (Vicki grew up in Chula Vista) we had a small warranty issue. We went to Beaudry RV in San Marcos and were very pleased with their service and their attitudes. I was very favorably impressed with them.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 08:27 AM   #10
Montana_2005
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2005
Welcome to the forum Buster and Rusty!!
Many wonderful miles!!
hopefully your dealer will be good to get along with, and there will be FEW issues with your new home!
Montana_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:42 AM   #11
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Welcome rustybus to the MOC forum. This is truly a wonderful place to me and greet others. Glad that the forum was able to help. Enjoy your new unit and stay safe.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote