Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Yipee! Ann and John are here!

They showed up night before last intending on leaving on Monday (FAT CHANCE) now they are staying to Wed. Today I we rotated the tires on the truck in the 90 Degree sun. Now I am waiting to cool off and John is over checking his eyelids for light leaks. Beau ate the Easter Bunny when he came to deliver his eggs and candy so we are doing without candy AGAIN this year. If the EB would come before 0900 in the morning he would be fine and we would be stuffing ourselves with candy. But Beau was outside and and it was 1030 and I guess he looked tasty. Oh Well! We may try to swap out our "balding right rear tire on the rig tomorrow evening (when it is cool) so I can take it over to get a replacement before we hit the road (when ever that may be). Happy Easter everybody, I hope y'all got your Easter goodies before Beau got the Bunny... Dave and Betsy P.S. I shouldn't blame Beau, it runs in the family, here is a picture of his dad

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
An hour after we pulled in Dave said, "Do you have to be home by Wednesday?" With this question he is pointing at my tires and indicates they may GO FLAT if I give the wrong answer. Just kidding. It is great to see them and we were able to add two more days. Yes he and I did some mechanic work; we rotated his tires. Mission complete.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Have fun you guys and gals!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
So, who did the supervising?

We liked Hardeeville RV Park. Hop, skip, and a jump to Savannnnnnaaaaa! Did y'all pick the shady tree spots, or the wide open spaces?

I hope ya'll got the Passport America Dicount.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Wayne, I supervised John slept. Ann changed the tire. We got a slot on the back side at the end of Sage Harbor (the second entrance) got trees around but none right over the rig. Only had the AC on for the last three days and only for a few hours in mid afternoon. The Passport discounted for March and April I guess but the monthly rate of 325 plus elect is way cheaper than the PA discount. How are you guys doin and where are ya hiding these days?... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #6
greener
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7882
So that`s why I didn`t get a basket this year!!!!!!!!!
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:08 AM   #7
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Boy, that Beau must be quick to catch the easter bunny! Give John and Ann a hug from us.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Dave,
Now we ALL know better, and I'll bet Ann does not get to read your post that she changed the tire. You'd be running from a frying pan.

Since you asked: We attended the spring rally in Kerrville, TX. Ya'll missed a good time, and some good people. We first stayed at Fort Sam Houston for a week, then the rally, then a week at NAS Corpus. we are presently home but will be on the road again in a few weeks. Earlene wants to head out west, up the coast line, and across and bank down to home. I hope she knows where she wants to go, 'cause I don't.

By the way, it's not mentioned in the Military CG Directory, but both Fort Sam, and Corpus allow RV Guests (in their rig). They just have to get through a security check.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I'll never understand that Bunnies lay eggs. My bunny rabbit would never lay eggs. He liked tortillas but nothing else and still no eggs. I say "he" but couldn't tell and didn't wanna look. Maybe that was the problem. Males don't lay eggs (I think). So we made rabbit stew outta him (or her?). Bad idea though, because it was all for naught. DON'T cook a pet. No one will eat it.

Waynem, head west NOW. It might be a while before the next big shaker.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Okay! Your brought up the Bunny, so the thread is Hijacked

We were on our way home. On one of the Texas rural roads, laying on the center stripe was what appeared to be a bunny, white, with long ears. I said to Earlene, "Let's go back and take a picture and send it to Aubree and tell her the Easter Bunny got hit by a car." (6 year old granddaughter)

I'm surprised I'm alive with the look I got. I mean, I was just kidding.