Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #1
Montana_3369

M.O.C. #3369
Kitchen Flooring

We own a 36' 2003 RL Montana 5th Wheel. The kitchen floor is coming apart. We were told that the floor is "Pergo Flooring" when we purchased this unit. I have looked through the owners booklet and found nothing about the floor coverings. We are out of warrentee and need help on this matter. Please help if possible.

Montana_3369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 06:20 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
If your floor is truely pergo, you might consider dropping by a Home Depot or Lowes and talk with the flooring people there about the problem. If it is separating at the joints, it may be as simple as reapplying glue to the tongue and grove edges.

I find that I get a lot of information buy going to the different stores and asking questions. It doesn't take long to determine if the sales person is informed.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:52 AM   #3
Thunderman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #920
grandpaw4,
I have a 2955rl with a possible similar problem. Mine has a soft place in the center of the kitchen. It is near the vent for heating. My dealer said he was informed by Keystone this was "normal". It looks like Pergo and appears to be loose from the bottom. At this time there is no separation from the edge or grooves.
An ongoing problem with the dealer at this point.
Thunderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 02:07 AM   #4
jsmitfl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1709
Send a message via MSN to jsmitfl
I thought ours was pergo too, but couldnt find any to match it.
Wanted to go from the kitchen to the foyer with it. Finally just took the old up and put some Dupont down from Home Depot. The flooring Keystone was using said formica on the back but that was all,no brand name. We also have the 2955RL.
jsmitfl is offline   Reply With Quote