Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2008, 06:54 AM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Black tank info

You might want to save this somewhere. We had a black tank leak and learning from the experience of others on the forum needed to make sure we were ordering the proper tank..

The Vendor for all the tanks is... Travel Star products,64524 CR-27, Goshen, In//Phone 574-533-0447. Those who are familiar with the area will recognize that the vendor is very close to the Keystone plants.

Spoke to Amy several times a very nice a knowledgeable lady.You will need to get at your tank, black or otherwise and get the numbers off the travel start tag. On my 06 3400 black tank PN-TS2463SD

24 inches wide X 63 inches Long X 8 inches deep you will also find a number marked in yellow indicating a left ot right drain.. it will be 294 or 295..mine was 294.

Note.Amy said that Keystone went to a bigger tank on Some models so you need to SEE those numbers If you have that information Travel star will know exectly what you need and will ship in two days.

They do not have the plumbing for the tank as that is a manufacturer item but the plumbing is common and any dealer can get it at any Home depot or Lowes. There is no reason to go through Keystone as Travel star will ship to the dealer.. I will add that I did speak to Keystone parts, the person will remain unidentified, and they were of no help what-so-ever.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote