Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #1
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Help... Montana is listing to one side

This is the wife.

I just moved the Montana out of storage and drove it about 1/4 mile to where I can set it up and wash it to get it ready for our trip next week.

I have noticed that while on level ground, the Montana is listing to one side, and it's quite a list.

Tires are fine. I crawled under it and took a look but don't see a bent axle or anything that looks out of order with springs etc.

One thing I thought of is that the husband jacked up each side (One side at a time of course) last week and checked/adjusted the brakes. I didn't pay attention to where he placed the jacks.

I just took it for about a 3 or 4 mile drive to see if anything would 'right itself' after being jacked up last week but it's still listing to the side.

Any thoughts on why the Montana is listing towards the entry door side?

I did a search here already looking to see if someone else has posted about a listing problem but haven't found any posts on this so far.

My husband won't be here for a couple of hours to check this out so if someone can maybe give me an idea of what to be centering my attention on /fixing it if I can, or running to get parts if I find something broken.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Margee.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote