Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
We Are On Our Way

We left Spokane Tuesday AM and drove to Biggs Junction, OR and crossed back into WA and stayed at Peach Beach RV CG next door to Maryhill State Park & CG. No TV or Internet there. Glad we brought our satellite. We drove up the hill to Stonehenge War Memorial.

Today, we dieseled up at Biggs Junction, OR for $2.86. We drove to Crescent, OR and we're staying at Big Pines RV Park. It is a nice park, just a spot in the road. It is in the middle of a thinned out forest. But, it has cable TV and Wireless Internet. The manager said that it got down to 27 the last nites and there was a herd of elk pass through the CG last nite.

Tomorrow, we'll drive to Lake Siskiyou. Looking forward to getting there and setting up and relaxing for a few days.

See ya there.

Old 05-23-2007, 06:33 PM   #2
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Don & Annie,

We drove out to lake this evening to deliver some firewood for the rally and visited with the folks in the six rigs that arrived today. The weather is great and we should have a great time.

If you need to fuel up on your way in the best spot with the trailer in tow is at the south Weed exit on the east side of the highway. There are three stations at that location, the truck stop having the easiest access and a cat scale if you want to weigh the rig.

Drive safe and we'll see you tomorrow sometime.

Don
Old 05-24-2007, 06:12 AM   #3
Lije Baley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3890
Don and Annie,
safe trip to you. Look forward to meeting you Friday at the meet and greet. We'll be leaving after work tonight and overnighting in Redding, so we should be arriving in Shasta late morning.
Mariana
Old 05-24-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Lije Baley..... shucks, I wanted to beat you two up there. I can't get Doug to leave tonite and drive for a couple of hours then sleep at a rest stop for a few hours and continue on. But now, I'm really going to push him!!

Have a safe trip and see you Friday!

Margee.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
I just sat down to work (5:30) and I will keep going until I am done, probably 2-3 a.m. We hope to leave about 10 a.m. tomorrow, but is only a 2-hour drive. This is not different than in years past. I have to complete my Friday work before I get to leave, and this bunch of tapes is some of the longest I have had in a while. I hope we aren't the last to arrive.

Nancy
Old 05-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #6
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524

We will not be on our way. Gave up our site today. Don't worry another Moc'er will be in the site

I am so bummed that we can not come, hopefully there will be plans for next year.

Enjoy!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:20 PM   #7
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
We will miss you and Kevin, Denise. Hope you have a nice trip to Texas.
Closed Thread