Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-15-2005, 02:41 PM   #121
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
NO Steve, I don't remember it, send along the URL for the photos and I will have a looksee!

Carol

FOUND EM, and as usual, I had part of it wrong. SIGH

ROBERT and MARY KAY.

SORRY GANG!

CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 03:18 AM   #122
contau lake
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2222
Sharran and I are staying at Trade Winds in Mission till the end of March, site 53, parked with two other Montana's. We look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow at Gatti's!!!
contau lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 03:49 AM   #123
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Carol,

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...3476&members=1

I also have all the pictures in a zip file. If you or anyone wants that, email me via the envelope icon at the top of this post and let me know your email address. It's about 2.88mb in size.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:55 AM   #124
Random Line
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill and Ann

Updated list: Any changes? Post update.

Name: Staying At:
Bill and Ann Adobe Wells Park
Vickster (Ron and Vickie) Victoria Palms
Country Guy (Al and Carol) Llano Grande Lake Park
Eugene Bluebonnet RV Park
Southstl (Steve and Evelyn) Valley Gateway RV Park
OntMont (John and Donna) Benston Palm Village
Ormee and Ginette Benston Palm Village
JimnPat (Jim and Pat) Rio Grande Bible Institute
MEinMO unknown
JLBOZ60 (John and Marge) Valley Gateway RV Park
contau lake (Bill and Sharran) unknown
steves (Steve and Betty) unknown
Countryfolk (Skip and Mary) Benston Park Village

Possibles
RonS (Ron)
foggyb (Dan and Sandy)
Les and Julie

Meeting is at Mr. Gatti's in McAllen, 4100 N. 2nd (Col. Rowe Blvd.) just North of Nolana, Feb. 17 at 3:00 to 4:30. The cost will be $4.79 + tax per person. No cost for the room. The room capacity is 36 people. It is booked under MOC and I have left my name (Bill Weaver) as a contact with Mr. Gatti's.
------------------------------------------

Bill and Ann,

I see that the list contains a Eugene at Bluebonnet Park .

Is that Gene Burden as in "Faeb and Genb" ? I talked to him via telephone while we were in Texas and I am thinking that he would be interested in attending the gathering if he knows about it. We were
planing to meet but ran out of time. I think he is staying in the Mission area.

I am finally back on line here at Fox's RV Park at Biloxi (after two weeks of a rainy Mardi Gras in Louisiana) and the weather is great. Right now I am reading my way through the "meeting thread" ( page 10 of 13 or so) and see that you are doing a great job. In hindsight I see that I should have fired myself earlier. But you can put us on the list for next year if the dates work out a little earlier. We plan to be back in the "valley" for a month or two in 06.

Thanks and good luck. And have on for us.
Random Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 03:04 AM   #125
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Jim/Random Line: Good to hear from you. Steve and Vicki (sreigle) have been asking about you. Wondered why you left the area. Maybe you should drop them a line. I haven't really done anything except list who is who and where. Not sure about Eugene's handle, I only talked to him on the phone. Went to see him but he was on his way out. I'll find out this afternoon at the meeting. Make the meet next year a definite...just pick the date and place and whoever is in the valley at that time can get together. We hit the valley in early Nov.
Thanks for starting this thread and safe travels till me meet again.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:11 AM   #126
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
CountryGirl and I had planned to surprise all of you by showing up this afternoon, but she has been struggling with an upper respiratory infection, so we did not make the 500+ mile trip. Wish we could have met all of you Valley Texans. But that will have to wait. Greetings to all.

David and Shirley
PadreDW and CountryGirl
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:23 AM   #127
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Sorry to hear that Shirley is ailing, there is a lot of that nasty stuff going around, sadly. Feel better REAL soon Shirley!

Carol
Old 02-17-2005, 06:00 AM   #128
Montana_895
Established Member

M.O.C. #895
I hope that everyone is having fun down south. I just wanted to let the group know that Steve and I won't make it this month. Maybe early next month if his work allows him to take the time off. He has had the flu since last weekend. Think of us when you are having all that fun.
Montana_895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 06:19 AM   #129
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
If you head this way in March, let us know, we think we will still be here, although, our plans frequently change in a moment's notice too!

Get well soon Steve!

I was just saying to Al, that this has been the worst winter illness season I can remember in a long time, so many people we know have been REALLY sick for a long long time! Like I said when Al and I were hurtin for certain ENOUGH already!

We are gonna miss ya all, Steve, Evelyn, David and Shirley!

Carol
Old 02-17-2005, 01:35 PM   #130
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Padredw/Countrygirl: David and Shirley
Southstl: Steve and Evelyn
Sorry you guys couldn't make it. We are in the valley until April. If any of you are in the valley before April we hope you let us know.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:42 PM   #131
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Just an update on the rendevous today. Everyone had a good time today. Good to see some familiar faces again and meet new ones. It would appear that there is going to be a good gathering at the Great Lakes Rally at Goshen, In. this fall as a number of those at the meeting are planning on attending. Carol (Countryguy's other side) got the ball rolling and it never stopped until we had to vacate. Pics will be posted in the next few days. It was discussed that the Rio Grande get-together is going to turn into a regular event. A good time was had by all.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:51 PM   #132
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks for the report, Bill and Ann. We wondered how it went and are looking forward to the pictures!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 01:32 AM   #133
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Random Line

Are there enough Winter Texans, Snow Birds and Locals in Montanas to support the idea of a successful one day Montana Owners potluck picnick gathering in Jan of 05?
We now know that the answer to Random Line's original question that started this, now 14 page, thread is a resounding YES!

Our thanks to involved in planning and running the event, and especially to Random Line who in the end was unable to attend, but got the ball rolling. It was just like at the rally, all good folk with lots of talk and laughter.

I will try to post our pictures later.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:06 AM   #134
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Al and I had a nice time yesterday at the Rendezvous in the Rio Grande!

A number of the attendees are soon off to San Antonio, and we would suspect they will have a mini rendezvous there!

Safe travels to you all.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:09 AM   #135
faeb and genb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #57
Enjoyed meting everyone yesterday Iwill not try to name all I will leave some one out & be in trouble. Looking forward to the next meting. ot the Montana Snowbirds. Faye & I have had a great time with John & Donna Ont Mont. thee last week or so. Am looking forward to meeting everyone else.
Gene
faeb and genb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:14 AM   #136
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Here are some pics taken at the Rendevous by JLBOZ60 (John and Marge). I have added some names but I couldn't remember them all. If my count is correct there were 33 attending.
http://community.webshots.com/album/276664262EJOugO
Old 02-18-2005, 07:01 AM   #137
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
We had such a wonderful time at the Rendezvous yesterday at Mr. Gatti's. We missed the other MOC members who were unable to attend. I want to thank Bill for putting the pictures on for us. (Country Guy)Carol did a great job as a MC. We wish everyone safe travels and we look forward to the next get-together.
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:30 AM   #138
Les and Julie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1057
Thank you to all who helped organize the Rendezvous -- we had a great time. Carol you did a super job as MC. We enjoyed meeting fellow MOC members and look forward to seeing some of you again next week in San Antonio.

Les & Julie
Les and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 11:10 AM   #139
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Seeing the photos makes us even more disappointed that we did not get to join you. Please post information about San Antonio gathering. We might be able to get down for that.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 11:26 AM   #140
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
David,

We are also considering doing a gathering here in the Rio Grande Valley, ONCE a month! Third Thursday of the month. So many of us come here for the winter months and so many more will be joining MOC (of course!).

Sure sorry you guys could not make it this month, but maybe March 2005?? for those who missed this gathering??

We are hoping to have our own region soon, so watch the forum for something like Rio Grande Winter Texans. Bill and Ann will be asking for that region, and I am sure they will let us all know when they hear something! We have to have the blessings of our fearless leaders and admin staff. And, they have to set it up. IF they approve.

Hope Shirley is feeling a lot better real soon!

Carol