Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
First of all Welcome to MOC ... We too have a 3295 RK but it is an 03 so I can't answer the countertop question, although I've seen other threads covering this issue. Don't have an extended warranty either, but again, I'm sure someone else will come along and help you with that one.

I can comment on your truck question ... I've consulted my resident truck expert and he says you shouldn't have any trouble pulling your rig. My expert tells me there are lot of members driving similar trucks, with and without the chip.

Charlie ... there is no such thing as a "perfect unit." If humans are involved in any way, there can/will be problems. We recently looked over a $150+K Teton Home at the Tampa RV Show and as I opened a cabinet door it fell off in my hand. If a "perfect unit" actually existed, no one could afford it.

Again, welcome to MOC and may you have many, many miles of enjoyment in your Montana.
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote