Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2008, 07:46 AM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
NE Rally 27-31 May 09 Byron NY

For all those able to make the drive to the Rochester, N.Y. area I have stepped up as Rally Master.
Where Southwoods RV Park, Byron N.Y. The site numbers on the hill water and electric only are hill 21 - 60. You can request full hookup which will be in different locations. If you want full hookup you should make your reservations soonest. They do book up fast. Tell them you are reserving for the Montana Owners Club Rally.
When Wednesday [s]Thursday[/s] 27 May - Sunday 31 May 2009.
This is a social rally. There will be no planned tourist events. There will be brochures and suggestions of things to do but that is up to the members.
For the month of Nov I would like suggestions of the types of social events you would like at this rally.
I guess Meet and Greet on 27th and maybe pot luck/Crock pot Supper meal Saturday the 30th.
Currently I am trying to keep this a "no cost" rally. That means there are will not be a members fee. Members pay for their site and food/drinks. [s]If the person coordinating a socials event also gets someone to donate paper plates and plastic silverware it helps keep the cost to zero.[/s] Everyone brings their own. This is my thoughts and we are open to suggestions.

See Glenn's post below to add your name to the list.

Link to 09 Rally Index

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Thanks for steppin' up John! Will look at our "travel" calendar and see if we can make it to Byron...just not sure yet. If we do, we will help you...Dennis
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
For those Members interested in attending the 2009 NorthEast Rally please post a reply at the following thread...

2009 NE Rally attendance

Thank you.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:00 PM   #4
ChuckD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7916
Send a message via Yahoo to ChuckD
Went to Southwoods today, met with Mike and his wife (very nice people) They said I missed the Krols about two hours..... My friends (Bkoch) and I rented B-6 & B-7 for the rally weekend. I was very surprised to find out who was going to be in B-8 :-) Being that I am not retired and my travel is limited right now, I never expected to me at a rally, we are really looking forward to it.
ChuckD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
B sites are on the East end of the Hill in the woods. Mike has added more so the map is not up to date. There are also four S sites on the west end of the hill. B and S sites are full hookup 30 Amp. These are the only full hookup sites close to the hill where all the "planned" activities will take place. M27
- M41 (full hookup) are the next sites close to the hill.Link to site map.
If you want to try and get full hookups you need to contact them soonest. If you are fine with the Water and elect sites they are blocked so you can reserve them at a later date. They officially open 1 May but will work phone call replying to the answering machine.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote