Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2007, 04:21 AM   #1
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
New Montana Dealer

Discovered this morning that there is a new Montana dealer in Elkhart.

Was up on the north side of town this morning doing something and when I got done, I thought just for the grins and giggles, I would go on up the road to Tiara RV Sales. Low and behold, there they were! Talked to Pat our sales man for our Challenger and he said that Keystone awarded the sales to them 2 weeks ago due to the closing of Hart City. It is going to be a perfect fit because of all the other Keystone products they handle.

However, I made a huge mistake. I forgot to ask if they are also getting the Big Sky line. They do have Mountaineer, also.

I told Pat they need to make sure they are stocked with 3400RL's. So, I'm going to sneak in from time to time.

MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Dale, where on the north side? Are they the ones close to Elkhart CG?
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:08 PM   #3
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Steve, they are on Cassopolis Street just north of the toll road interchange on the right hand side. You will see their sign next to the road with a display unit directly behind the sign and they are back a road to the sales office.

Elkhart CG is on County Road 4 which is the next stop light north and turn right or go east.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:32 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks, Dale. I know where that is. We stayed at Elkhart CG a couple of times.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote