Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2006, 04:04 AM   #21
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Thanks, Colleen. This campground is really compact. I pulled over the little bridge up to the office. When we were checked in, I found that I had to back up onto the one lane wooden bridge, then pull ahead, hard right, then back into Two spots, actually in front of Two spots, they were back In's, I had to Parallel park, taking up Two small spaces. Worked, but I got good practice at backing and moving it around in tight places. Sue was a great 'director'
The rear camera is a must with these big baby's in tight places. She was directly behind me looking at the corners. I just glanced at the screen and looked out for my truck.
They had a big back in, but the trees would have blocked the roof mounted satellite.
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:37 AM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Sounds like a nice first trip. The little things you describe go with the territory considering the quality and workmanship in the RV industry. We are doing the factory tour this AM here at the rally and I will have a few things to say about QC when there,not that it will do a bit of good but if enough of us let them know...who knows..That first time out is a real experience..watch those right turns..it's big isn't it?????
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 06:27 AM   #23
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
Ozz ... wish we could trade places ... I still have to punch the ole timeclock. Although the roof mount satellite dome is awesome to own and operate, you've found why I opted to stick with the tripod and about 50' of coax. About 85% of the campsites I've been on require a remote dish location. Maybe you could get one of those lil suitcase dish setups to compliment your dome.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:12 AM   #24
VanMan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9
Mudchief and Old GI, If you'd close up the [IMG] and [/IMG] in your signatures, the images will show up - you're both missing a bracket or two.
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #25
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The factory tour was great I got to talk with Aram @15 mins and he is committed to improving quality and workmanship, It is his management style, I believe him, and we will see improvement .It is not something that will happen overnight. The Keystone folks at all levels could not be more accommodating to us...Example, they now have restrictors on the torque guns so it will be hard to over toque hinge screws.We will see a improvement.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote