Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2005, 11:32 AM   #1
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Boy Its Hot Out!!

After reading a lot of posts, many in the last month, it occurred to me that the heat is getting to alot of people. I am afraid of posting for fear that someone will strick out at me for misspelling, or something else that I said. I check my spelling when I am not in a hurry. Oh well here it goes...
Cant we all just get along!!!!!LOL

Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 11:40 AM   #2
Gonfishin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3604
Kathi, were you in a hurry when you made that post? ;0)
Rick.
Gonfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 12:18 PM   #3
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
I am with you Kathi, let's just keep posting and having fun. My grammer and spelling skills are not up there with some but except me as I am or not it's up to you. Everyone, indeed everyone, has something valueable to add to this forum and life for that matter. We are all important pieces of the puzzle and if one is missing the picture is not complete.
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:28 PM   #4
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
I think y'all just need to come up north to Alaska. It's in the low 60s and everyone is happy. Well, not everyone..... We haven't missed the heat at all this summer.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:03 PM   #5
t1mrtork
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1744
Send a message via MSN to t1mrtork
Judy, If I am good and dont misspell anything more this year can we come up to Alaska too? I hope that somone isnt keeping track of the errors we make. Kathi is right, just have fun here. And you know, when I read peoples mistakes (and my own) out loud they sound like they are spelled right.
t1mrtork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:31 AM   #6
Virgil
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1457
Well said all. Grammar and spelling are not important in this forum IMHO. As I understand it, the forum was created to exchange ideas on problems and solutions, pass along information, send friendly greetings and generally promote good will amongst Montana and Mountaineer owners. I hope the mission set up by the founders of this club continues in a positive and friendly manner. If someone misspells a word or has a comma in the wrong place, who cares. We will figure it out. It is the content of the posting that is important. Happy Trails to you all.
Virgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:12 AM   #7
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Somebody very important wrote a book that included an admonition that one should first look at the log in his own eye before complaining about another person's splinter, or something like that. Life is too short to worry about typos, etc.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:47 AM   #8
drhowell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3628
I agree Kathi. Lets all just get along! Not just relationships but get along to the next beautiful place to see and share. I often make mistakes or say the wrong thing but thats ok cause its just me and you gets what you gets so live with it or not but don't expect me to loose sleep over it. Life is too short to sweat the little things. IMHO
drhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:43 AM   #9
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
I promised myself that I would stay out of this but I'm about to break that promise. I did not find the comments about the spell checker offensive at all. I am one of the worst spellers in the world, and even with a spell checker mistakes do get through. I am also one of those who use FireFox, so I do not have a checker on this forum.

Anyway, most of the hot steam I have observed has not been from the very mild observations about having some care regarding spelling, etc. I did not see any note of judgementalism in those observations nor anything that would have inhibited the free expression of ideas from anyone.

So, I agree. Let's all just 'be cool' and let this subject drop. And, in honesty, I must admit that I have just failed to follow my own good advice!
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:45 PM   #10
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
This forum has been very non-controversial and friendly for a long time. We don't want to change our reputation. There is an amazing number of really super people on this forum.