Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2012, 07:42 AM   #21
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
Update: Today our new 3750 FL should be rolling off of the production line and should reach the dealer by next end of next week. Here are the new updates:

The hickory package has been combined/replaced by the Paramount Package
There is also a full time living package as well.

Here are the changes:

Paramount Packages:

New Max Turn Front Cap with Dual LED light bars
New Rear cap with BU lights, enhances coverage graphics
24 Diode LED recessed lighting, back lit LED strips
Contemporary Sorel Wall Board
Upgraded stainless steel 70/30 kitchen sink, high arch pull out kitchen faucet.
Upgraded Trek Linoleum, Shear Paradise carpeting
Royal entourage corian counter tops and corian kitchen back splash
flush mounted corian range cover
Glazed cherry hardwook cabinet doors, slides and cabinets
Had laid mullion cabinet doors in living area
Had laid mullion bedroom closet doors
Increased Cedar lined storage under bed
46 inch HD LCD hidden behind mirror on electric lift
frame less windows
12 inch I beam frame

90 Amp Converter instead of 80
Front slides more room - 2 inch lower couches and 2 inch higher ceiling means there will be 4 more inches of headroom in each slide
2nd fantastic fan included living room

No more remote, not needed with level up system
The bike rack has been eliminated due to feedback and rear cap design

The Mandatory options are High glass gel, exterior entertainment, two fantastic fans, moreyde hitch pin, 12' cube four door refridge, electric fireplace, moving to Montana package, full time living package, and paramount package.

These changes are significant to this model and the folks going through the tour, who were mostly Montana owners, were very impressed with the new look and changes.

I will take pictures when we take delivery.

snowhawk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Montana has taken a huge jump forward in the new designs.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #23
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
I thought the ceiling height had already been added? We have the 90 amp converter. I am happy to hear about details. Everyone who see's our Montana, compliments the ceiling height in front living room. I am liking what I hear and guess I am still close to the Jones! Lol. I am recooperating from Spinal Surgery last Friday. I am chomping at the bit to go somewhere! Lol. Maybe in another week!
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #24
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

I thought the ceiling height had already been added? We have the 90 amp converter. I am happy to hear about details. Everyone who see's our Montana, compliments the ceiling height in front living room. I am liking what I hear and guess I am still close to the Jones! Lol. I am recooperating from Spinal Surgery last Friday. I am chomping at the bit to go somewhere! Lol. Maybe in another week!
i wasnt aware of the ceiling height in previous models. you are the jones! we are all lucky to have such awesome rigs. our delivery is 10/27 so we are getting excited.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #25
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
Our delivery is this Saturday. We are getting excited! Pictures to follow.

Rich
Old 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #26
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Sounds like the raised clearance is on the slides. Four inches would make a difference in the head knocking overhang of the two sofas. We had to learn a new way of sitting down to protect our heads when sitting on the couches. Luckily, I had daughters who discovered what happens when you don't pay attention to the clearance. Aren't kids great, sacrificing themselves readily so the parents don't have to experience the hazardous conditions first-hand! Thanks girls!!!
I do like the stainless steel sink addition, but am glad ours is a 40" LCD, since our extended service plan has a provision that only covers Tv's up to 40 inches. Guess the policy writers will have to keep up with the times sooner or later. Wonder if the builders got smart and included the compression springs for the vertical opening cabinets? I mentioned the new stove covers to DW, her first response was, where are you supposed to put them when you use the stove, the sink covers are troublesome enough. I like the frameless windows as well, guess they copied Cameo on that one?
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:15 AM   #27
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bncinwv

Sounds like the raised clearance is on the slides. Four inches would make a difference in the head knocking overhang of the two sofas. We had to learn a new way of sitting down to protect our heads when sitting on the couches. Luckily, I had daughters who discovered what happens when you don't pay attention to the clearance. Aren't kids great, sacrificing themselves readily so the parents don't have to experience the hazardous conditions first-hand! Thanks girls!!!
I do like the stainless steel sink addition, but am glad ours is a 40" LCD, since our extended service plan has a provision that only covers Tv's up to 40 inches. Guess the policy writers will have to keep up with the times sooner or later. Wonder if the builders got smart and included the compression springs for the vertical opening cabinets? I mentioned the new stove covers to DW, her first response was, where are you supposed to put them when you use the stove, the sink covers are troublesome enough. I like the frameless windows as well, guess they copied Cameo on that one?
Bingo
I know what you mean about banging my head. It only took once and I smartened up really quick. The 4 inches should really make a difference. You must have the camping world extended warranty that only goes to 40 inches. Not too worried about that because TVs are cheap now if it goes. We put our sink covers in the oven when not in use and the range cover will go on top of the washer dryer when using the range. They really did a nice job with all of the changes and we found one online with all of the updates and it looks really nice. I like the graphics, cherry glazed cabinets. The bedroom mirrors look great as does the mullian windows up front. I also like the way they eliminated the extended corner cabinet above the sink, so the cabinet now travels down the wall and it opens up the area. That cabinet was pretty useless to us, deep yes, but not all that practical. The new counter top brightens up the rig as does the new flooring which is heavier and lighter. We are looking forward to the 12 inch frame as we didn't like the flex we had when towing the rig and from what I have heard, it will make a difference. My friend has an Alpine with the new frame and you could see the difference.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #28
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
Update: We took delivery Saturday and had a great experience with the Camping World in Churchville, NY. They did a great job with the delivery and treated us like royalty.

The 2013 3750fl with all of the new updates is absolutely beautiful. They made quite a few changes that are really nice, a few that we are getting used to, but all and all, we are very pleased. Really like new front living room TV cabinet, back lit lights, fireplace mantle, 4" more headroom in front side outs, mullian closed doors in the bedroom, new lighter colored Corian, upgraded flooring, and front LED lights, interior LED lights, 46 inch Sony Bravia and theater system. Options we now have are the generator, level up, slide toppers, and outside entertainment center (standard). We stayed in it overnight at camping world and they were very few issues with the coach that needed attention. It was the cleanest camper we ever took delivery of and they handled our issues quickly and with great attention to detail.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #29
gduff
Established Member

M.O.C. #12954
Just love the floor plan of the 3750. We looked at that model before our purchase, but would have needed $$ to upgrade or trade our TV. One question for the owners of this model would be how do you handle having to walk thru the bathroom from the bed room. We thought maybe a curtain would be any easy install. If you are by yourself then no big deal. That living room is huge!
gduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #30
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
We have never had a problem with the logistics of the bedroom as related to the bathroom. Both interior doors (bedroom and kitchen) can be locked from the inside. If there were a problem to arise, it would seem like it already would have since I usually camp with three women (including daughters). We are usually in the living room area or outside other than sleeping so there has not been any inconvenience in the two years we have been using this floor plan.
Bingo
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 AM   #31
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
We also have no problem with the floor plan logistics and we typically camp with two, four, and up to 7 people on a regular basis. It really hasn't been an issue in anyway as we only use the bedroom to sleep so that end of the camper is generally empty. The floor plan is awesome and works really well in so many ways.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #32
Captain Joe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10764
Congrats.....can't wait to see pictures.
Captain Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #33
snowhawk2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10557
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Captain Joe

Congrats.....can't wait to see pictures.
Will take some soon but not really sure how to post them here. Will cross that bridge when I get there. Any help on posting pictures is appreciated.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:08 AM   #34
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Here is one way to upload pictures.
http://montanaowners.weebly.com/adding-photos.html

I am sure there are other examples. You can try using the Search tool to locate them.

This is a link on how to do " Photo reduction and posting".
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=34106

The next link is a topic entitled "Adding a "States Visited" Map to Your Signature" but is does show how to load a picture to TinyPic (a web based picture hosting site) and then link to it from the MOC.
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=40564

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote