Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
The "Borg" on Star Trek say: "Containment is futile, you will be assimilated and go on spending forever". At least I think it was the Borg, could have been an RV Salesman instead...Or a CW Employee!!!!!!!!! Or a homeless guy sitting near an RV Supply shop, who knows????? It is a fact, jack!!!!!

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #22
pbahlin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9380
Justin Case! Oh that's a good one.

Used to have a 38' sailboat. Now I have a 38' Monty.

A sailboat is a hole in the water that you throw money into. The money gets picked up by the Gulf Stream, churns around, and pops up again as products in Camping World. I figure that recreating on land or water is simple economic stimulus and I rationalize the whole process as good citizenship.
pbahlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #23
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
and don't forget WallyWorld for all those other things like shelves, etc. almost 5 years into it and just dropped $170 in 2 days at Walmart.
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:57 AM   #24
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by simonsrf

We lucked out!

Last time we stopped at Camping World, we didn't see a single item that was on the "must have" list.

Whew, there's one in a row.
Robbie Simons you need to have your eyes checked. I'm not sure you are seeing very well. I don't care what camping supply store I go into, there is always a "must have" "how did we get along without it" type of product.
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #25
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by indy roadrunner

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by simonsrf

We lucked out!

Last time we stopped at Camping World, we didn't see a single item that was on the "must have" list.

Whew, there's one in a row.
Robbie Simons you need to have your eyes checked. I'm not sure you are seeing very well. I don't care what camping supply store I go into, there is always a "must have" "how did we get along without it" type of product.

Phil Wilson, we're convinced, we'll look again, but we're out of room, and the eyes DO need to be checked....yep....excuses.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

I’m afraid I’ll have to agree with every post on here. However, just wait until you buy something for the camper that you “just got to have” or “just in case” and then… find out you already have one stored in the bin storage area. I did that last summer when we were in TN visiting some friends. There was an RV store just down the road from where they lived and we went there. I found this 50 amp plug that converts to a 30 amp for the camper end and I just had to have it. Before we left I found the other one and thought hmmmmm.
Yep, I’m afraid there’s no cure!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #27
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill-N-Donna

I�m afraid I�ll have to agree with every post on here. However, just wait until you buy something for the camper that you �just got to have� or �just in case� and then� find out you already have one stored in the bin storage area. I did that last summer when we were in TN visiting some friends. There was an RV store just down the road from where they lived and we went there. I found this 50 amp plug that converts to a 30 amp for the camper end and I just had to have it. Before we left I found the other one and thought hmmmmm.
Yep, I�m afraid there�s no cure!

Bill,
Those 50a to 30a converters get burnt. I just threw one away that had a burnt leg, .....and just like you, I had a spare.....another lucky day.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #28
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Unfortunately I didn’t keep it as a spare. I kind of wish I had now I’ll probably need it! Oh well I’m sure I’ll find an RV store somewhere if needed.
Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #29
jars
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1529
After 20 years you get to the point that it slows down. Now I ask do I really need it. It slows down but never go away for they come out with new stuff all the time.

Jars
Richard E Smith
jars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:08 AM   #30
jjparker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6196
Send a message via AIM to jjparker Send a message via MSN to jjparker Send a message via Yahoo to jjparker
LOL. Just drove by the one in Denton, TX on the way home. I told Penny I just need 10 minutes in CW to replenish some consumables. 10 minutes and $124 later I was back with more than consumables. It never ends.
jjparker is offline   Reply With Quote