Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Keystone Give-A-Way YEPPERS!!!!

The following is an excerpt from the Feb '09, Good Sam Club CyberSam Newsletter that I just received. I guess if you can't sell em, just give them away....

"Keystone - "Live Your Dreams" RV Giveaway

Keystone RV Company will be giving away four different RV's as part of the "Live Your Dreams" RV Giveaway. Drawings will be held at four of the Affinity Events RV Shows until March 2010.

Enter to win a Keystone Springdale Travel Trailer, a Keystone Outback Travel Trailer, a Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel, or a Keystone Montana 5th Wheel. Each giveaway will also include a dry camping reservation at The Rally 2010 in Louisville, KY, a one-year Good Sam Club Emergency Road Service Membership, a Woodall's Campground Directory, a one-year membership to RV Handyman, and a one-year membership to the Good Sam Club.

Entries will be taken at all Affinity Events RV Shows. Click here to find a show near you and you could "Live Your Dreams"!"

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
"a one-year membership to RV Handyman" !! Guess they figure you need that with a Keystone product..g
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:48 AM   #3
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Just read my news letter, pretty cool!!!!! Too bad we couldn't enter at the Tampa show.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigmurf

"a one-year membership to RV Handyman" !! Guess they figure you need that with a Keystone product..g
I think the membership you refer to would be appropriate to ALL RV's, not just Keystone. My intent was to inform our members what our parent company was doing, not to degrade them. I have personally been pleasantly satisfied with our Keystone product (Some minor problems, sure, but nothing insurmountable). I know others have not and do not know why the quality is not consistent amongst the brand.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:53 AM   #5
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
I am game for anything FREE. It would be nice to have twins in the driveway so my brother or sisters family could travel with us.
Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
tcorbitt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5799
Missed the show..... no problem, you can enter the RV giveaway on the web... Good luck, Hoping a MOC member wins... really hope a member who's MOC name starts with T and ends with T

http://keystonervgiveaway.com/enter-to-win/
tcorbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #7
goin2themountains
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9063
Thanks for the linky. I am entered. I have enough room on the cactus patch for another one.
goin2themountains is offline   Reply With Quote