Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
I can't believe it's happening

It is really amazing when you just hand things over to God, how it all just falls into place. WE ARE GOING FULL-TIME. Just when I had accepted that it might just be a dream, we were approached to rent out our house in Mt.Shasta and things are moving so fast I almost have trouble keeping up. We will be full-time RVer's as of July 1st. and can not wait. Going to spend the summer along N. California and and Oregon Coasts then head back to the desert in mid- Oct. Figure diesel for the TV is no more expensive that diesel fuel oil for the heating system, just going to spend longer in one spot before moving on...Now just where to put all my STUFF
dandt is offline   Reply With Quote