Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #21
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Bruiser,

Where are your girls going in Jamaica. We have been there before and would love to help out with information if we can.

Ozz,

You have been busted by another woman (joy) give Sue the camera this spring break. I am sure she can take some good pictures as well.

Colleen

Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #22
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625

One of our trips to shore at “Port De Parintins/AM in Brazil.
For the Girls
http://picasaweb.google.com/oldguard1/YoungMenOfBrazil

For the Guys
http://picasaweb.google.com/oldguard...gWomenOfBrazil

The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #23
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Oh Mamma! Nice job.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:09 AM   #24
bruiser
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6319
Ozz

Sorry Ozz. That was just my futile attempt at a little dry humour. Of course we worry a little when the girls travel and we are aware of some of the craziness that young people get involved in but our girls are experienced travellers and look out for each other. They have been to Mexico (twice) and to Thailand and came back safe and with great stories of the fun they had. I'm sure we didn't hear all the stories. They also came back with a real appreciation of how good we have it here at home.

Driftwoodgal

The girls will be staying at the Sunset Jamaica Grande in Ocho Rios - the big yellow buildings - an all inclusive resort. They leave on Dec. 29 for one week. Any suggestions or recommendations will certainly be welcome as I have never been there myself. Thank you.
bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:15 PM   #25
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ozz

Pete, one of the great things about this Forum is we can share ideas on locations, that way when you retire, you might just say, hey South Padre Island might be worth a try! Yea, I thought that cover thing might work, but I think the Cat has left the bag...
Robbie, as pretty and young as they were, twins didn't matter...
gpats, my Sue was right there with me most of the time, she had a blast, she is well aware of the Ozzman's actions.
Bruiser, there were hundreds of young girls and guys we met and saw, that were not being crazy, just having a good time.
Your girls will be fine, hey, we made it to adulthood!
On a side note, I was bicycling around the Island at that time, I saw thousands of Blue empty cartridges in the streets and gutters, I asked one of the kids what the heck they were...Nitrous Oxide, Laughing gas. They get a balloon, and a piercing device and inhale it. The Balloon is so the liquid changing state into a gas does not give them frostbite. A form of a high.
Probably more information you did not want to consider, Bruiser. But some of them do it.
We used nitrous oxide at the power plant where I worked. They caught a couple employees filling garbage bags and breathing the gas. Only time I ever tried it was at the dentist. Made me talk too much, about stuff I didn't need to talk about!

BTW, maybe they need a fall break here in TX. Not too many on the beach at Port A right now.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:32 PM   #26
MelsJoy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7085
Bill,
nice pictures! But I think the girls are just way too skinny! . Looks like you and Coleen had a great time!
Joy
MelsJoy is offline   Reply With Quote