Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
ArkieBug
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6706
Close Call

Tuesday night at about 11:50 our weather alert radio went off stating that people at Daisy AR. and Daisy State Park take immediate shelter from an incoming storm. June and I jumped up and got dressed and I sent her to the restroom while I hobbled around to the campsites around me trying to get them awake. As we gathered at the bathrooms we could hear a tornado about 1/2 mile to the north of us. We got a lot of hail, but no one was hurt. We came in to pick up the granddaughter today only to have another wave of heavy storms roll through. Guess we will set them out at home tonight, then go back in the morning.

ArkieBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:02 PM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Glad to hear that you wisely took cover and are safe. We were happy to hear from our son in Fort Worth that they were all safe.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote