Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2004, 12:09 PM   #1
Montana_419
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #419
Rubber Roof Problem?

Gosh, it seems like I just keep finding problems to worry about. The warranty is just over so guess everything is bound to fail.

While on the roof today, I discovered that there are several places where the rubber coating seems to have separated from the roof paneling. There are places where there appears to be an air pocket about an inch high and wide that run diagonally across the roof for about 6 to 8 feet.

I wonder if anyone else has had the problem and if it is in fact a serious problem and what to do about it.

I am sure that Keystone would say that the rubber roof people are responsible and that the rubber roof people would say that it was installed incorrectly, so what is a person to do??

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Barb & Neil
02 Montana 3295RK
2001 Ford Crew Cab PSD
(Hypertech Enhanced)

Montana_419 is offline   Reply With Quote