Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2009, 02:58 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Montana Owners Rigs pages UPDATED....

This AM I updated all Montana Owners Rigs pages.

Check out your rig by going to the HOME PAGE and scroll down the left hand column.
All rigs are listed in Numerical/Alpha order using your User ID. If you don't see your rig listed or you have upgraded to a newer Monty or TV please send me a photo so that it may be added or upgraded.
Please keep in mind that these are photos of your Monty and TV not personal individual photos.
Each photo will have your User ID, a description of your Monty and TV. This description is taken directly from your signature on the MOC. In other words "no description in your signature, no description under your rigs photo."
I should also note that all photos are cropped to eliminate any un-needed background. This is done for sizing purposes only and to save on bandwidth.
You do not have to edit your photo as I will do that automaticaly, All photos are edited to a maximum of 475 pixels wide and 20,000 bites.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:12 AM   #2
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Thank you Glenn. Now if you could just get steves to send you a new picture of his Big Sky

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
It's on my "to do list"...Thanks for the reminder!
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:53 AM   #4
kilch123
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9104
Thanks for the effort Glenn - it's nice to be able to scroll thru like that and see all these nice rigs!

Two Thumbs Up!!
kilch123 is offline   Reply With Quote