Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #21
Larry
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8173
Deleted

Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #22
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Our dealer invoice showed the unit prewired for the front AC. When I couldn't locate it, I called Keystone. They pulled the build ticket, and "no, there was no prewire". So the ability is there. It seems so simple. Put the info on the ticket and retrieve it when needed.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:47 AM   #23
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Either the dealer is not communicating to Keystone thoroughly on this issue or both are not focused on resolving the customer issue. Keystone rep asking for the tank number id when a build ticket could produce and thus eliminate unncessary labor seems like the plausible solution. Too easy?? Do the Keystone customer reps actually tour and get a working knowledge of the production plant?? Like DisneyWorld??
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:47 AM   #24
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
When I worked for Rockwell-Collins, we knew every part that went into our products. A customer could call us with a serial number and we could tell them what was in the unit they had purchased. It only makes common sense. However, Keystone is not the only company who can not tell you exactly what's in the product you purchased from them. We've had similar problems with other companies that will remain nameless.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:33 AM   #25
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
I didn't mean to infer that the numbers of the tanks are on the build ticket. It was merely a suggestion that they should be. Personally I have no knowledge either way. But if I were the OP, I would be ringing someone's phone. What's that saying? It's so easy a cave man.......
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote