Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2007, 03:17 PM   #21
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Rick
I've saved your information and will see what I can find. Actually I have 2 different "Scott" surnames in my family - both married into. My Father's cousin (his Mother's brother's daughter) married a Harold Scott and they had 3 sons. One of the sons is the President and CEO of Wal Mart (Lee Scott). The other is the sister of my aunt's husband (Charles Parker) who married a man named Scott and their son is Rick Scott. I know these people and can't think of the parents name. I'll let you know if I find anything.
Happy trails...........................

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #22
bandn

M.O.C. #6872
Send a message via MSN to bandn
Hey Scott

Nancy and I are just down the road in Sammamish. We are looking at the 3485SA and hope to buy this summer. But they are all pretty nice.

Good luck
Blake and Nancy

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by W7PSK

Gday members and thanks for allowing me in.

We dont own a 5th yet, but we are looking. Wiffy fell in love with the 3400rl (and I think its peachy too, but I lean A, But I think I know who will win). Anyway we are both 52ish (53 in a month for me) and still slaving away dreaming of that day 8 years from now. We are just part timers, dont think we will FULL time but prolly Snow Bird it. We live in Everett Washington just north of Seattle and have as you see a 28ft Keystone Springdale trailer. We got it 2 years ago stepping up from a Popup. Wife says she still loves our TT but I feel squishy in it already (I sure SEEEMED Big back then) but she does love a nice 5th.

We belong to the Golden Campers Good Sam Club and love going out with the people. Its a mixed bag of TTs, 5vers and MHs.

Hopefully you guys will tolerate my dumb questions .... BTW my favorite Montana is the one with the Bedroom in the back and the 2 couches and Entertainment in the front.

but the 3400rl is winning the race ...

Anyway thanks again for letting me visit
bandn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #23
hookman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6237
The people here are great. We just ordered a 2955 so we have 8 weeks sell our 25s Nash that has served us well. So enjoy theMOC and asked away
hookman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #24
W7PSK
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6833
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Rick, we used to live in NE Kansas. I don't know of a Lycne, KS. Do you suppose that could be La Cygne, KS? It is 6 or 8 miles from the Missouri border.

Hung, huh? Quite a family you have there!
Yea thats the one , We call it Lycene cause I cant remember La Cygne .. And I think someone I spoke to there pronounced it like Lycyne or something close .

Anyway, TT or 5ver Ill be heading down there late july.
W7PSK is offline   Reply With Quote