Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2005, 07:08 PM   #1
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Agenda

Well we finally have an Agenda of sorts. Some events still have to have the day and time nailed down.

Thursday Evening:
Meet and Greet which will consist of finger food and beverages. Should be a great time to get to know your fellow MOC members.

Friday Evening:
The Amish meal at Mullet's Dining, LLC

Saturday:
Montana Factory Tour

Saturday Early Evening:
MOC Web Site Seminar and Lessons

Saturday Evening:
Group Campfire

Sunday:
Breakfast

Sunday Afternoon:
One stage of the Show and Tell

Monday:
Dicor (Rubber Roof Manufacturer and maker of Maintenance Products) Seminar

Monday Afternoon:
Second stage of the Show and Tell

Monday Evening:
Pot Luck Dinner

Tuesday:
Just a laid back relaxed day to do your final visiting with Rally Attendees

Wednesday
Departure day. We're not sure yet if we will have a morning get together or not? Maybe a Continental breakfast?

We also have more seminars scheduled.

Keystone's Service Center
Lippert
Dometic
Mor-Ryde

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:26 AM   #2
Montana_2785
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2785
Patty, do you have any idea when the Dicor seminar will be on Monday? We will have to leave no later than early afternoon on Monday and I'm interested in attending that particular seminar.

thanks

Eric
Montana_2785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:14 PM   #3
Potvin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2193
Send a message via MSN to Potvin
Hi Patty

Stewart and I also have to leave on Sunday noon as we have to get back to work. I was hoping that the Dometic, Lippert & Mor-ryde seminars were going to be on Thursday or Friday.
Potvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:34 PM   #4
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Eric Roellig

Patty, do you have any idea when the Dicor seminar will be on Monday? We will have to leave no later than early afternoon on Monday and I'm interested in attending that particular seminar.

thanks

Eric
Eric, no, I'm sorry I don't yet.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Potvin

Hi Patty

Stewart and I also have to leave on Sunday noon as we have to get back to work. I was hoping that the Dometic, Lippert & Mor-ryde seminars were going to be on Thursday or Friday.

Lois the dates are really set simply by when the vendors are available.

The Agenda may be tweaked here and there and I will post that as I know.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #5
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Wow what a terrific schedule. Hats off to the wagon masters!
Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 01:16 PM   #6
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Patty, Put Lippert on the agenda! I'll come over any night or evening you want me. It will probably be a question and answer type of deal. I may come over Thursday night to meet and greet. If anyone is having issues, I will discuss those with them and make arrangements for repairs or adjustments while those needing it are still right there at the campground. Ican come over any evening that would fit in.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 02:24 PM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
As there doesn't seem to be that much interest in the Yard & Craft Sale I am just going to go ahead and have it at the same time as the Sho & Tell. As not everyone will be interested in all the Sho & Tell rigs and will be milling around the CG anyway this should work. In our case everything we have will be priced and either Lorraine or I will be by the trailer so it should not be a problem.

I will be posting this on the Yard & Craft Sale thread as well
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 02:29 PM   #8
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MIMF

Patty, Put Lippert on the agenda! I'll come over any night or evening you want me. It will probably be a question and answer type of deal. I may come over Thursday night to meet and greet. If anyone is having issues, I will discuss those with them and make arrangements for repairs or adjustments while those needing it are still right there at the campground. Ican come over any evening that would fit in.
Dale,
Lorraine and I are the other rig over here at the Elkhart Fairgrounds with Carol and Al. We will be moving over to Pla-Mor on Thursday and if possible would like you to take a look at our rigs suspension. I am fairly sure there is no problems but your opinion would be appreciated.
Thanx,
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:13 PM   #9
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Glen, I can do that! Just catch me at any point I am there and we will have a look.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote