Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC on M.A.R.S. > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
Phil Eyler
Seasoned Camper
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Loogootee
Posts: 78
M.O.C. #9197
Fireplace Fan

My fireplace has worked great until recently. When I turn it on, it works fine for awhile, then the `fan just kicks off. If I turn the fireplace off for awhile and then restart it, the fan works again for a time but kicks off again. I have read posts that some people have found loose wires behind the fireplace. Could this be my problem? It doesn't seem to be getting overly hot. Any suggestions? I plan on pulling the fireplace in the next few days. Thanks for your help!
Phil Eyler is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How about a gas fireplace? Ozz Additions & Improvements 27 01-15-2011 12:24 PM
FIREPLACE....GOT IT DONE jackel1959 Additions & Improvements 18 05-25-2010 06:56 AM
Fireplace 49merc Additions & Improvements 12 11-10-2007 04:21 PM
Fireplace hookman General Discussions about our Montanas 8 05-25-2007 02:59 PM
Fireplace Chester General Discussions about our Montanas 16 01-12-2005 11:01 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×