Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2005, 09:35 AM   #1
bigrockbruce
Established Member

M.O.C. #4292
Slideout Awnings - To buy or not to buy?

Sorry I am so full of questions this morning but I am trying to get our new 3295RK ready to go. Our Monty did not come with the slideout awnings and our sales rep didn't sound to encouraging about us purchasing them. He felt that the leaves and any pitch would just stick to the top of the awning and then make more of a mess when it rolled up. We do have to take the rig back in for a repalcement counter top in a couple weeks so we could have them install the awnings at that time. I am interested in your opinion of wheather to have the slideout awnings installed or not.
Thanks,
Bruce
bigrockbruce is offline   Reply With Quote