Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Tom Johnson's Camping Center

Just thought I would let everyone know that next week I will be in Marion, NC at this dealer. That will be Sept. 9, 10 and 11. Any one in the are wanting to stop and say, "Hey" is welcome to do so.

Gail and I are getting the Old Challenger ready to head down for a combination business trip and then vacation. I will be at this dealer working with our sales rep in that area as part of a show for my employer at their annual Customer Appreciation Bar-B-Que.

Gail and I are leaving Tuesday 9/7/10 and planning on pulling in to this dealer on Wednesday afternoon, working the show until Saturday night and then leaving the dealers rally park campground Sunday morning the 12th. At that point, heading west to Gatlinburg, TN for 4 or 5 days and will be staying at Smoky Bear Campground.

So, if any one is in the area, I would sure like to meet and see any of our old friends at our booth.

You all take care!

MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Hey Dale, if time permits for you and DW at Gatlinburg, do a search for the Peddlers Resteraunt in Gatlinbug. I've always had a good steak there. It's on a side street going toward the mountain out of Gatlinburg on the right side as if you were heading to the NC side but still in town. Enjoy.
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote