Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
astrungis
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13151
Cabinets Brown or Greenish Grey - Help!

We ordered a 2019 Montana FB 3921 based on looking at a 2018 model at a show. We just loved the cabinetry! It obviously showed a wood grain but not the brownish-red-slight orange finish but the greenish-grey stain over the wood grain. The sales person sent non-flash photos which didn't help. We were told all 2019 models have only one cabinet finish. So we still don't know what the cabinets look like! Any 2019 model owners out there that can inform us? Thanks so much!

astrungis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
2019 wood color

I have not been inside a 2019 model yet so I have not seen the wood color in person. I believe the 2018s only had one wood color, but they offered two leather colors (dark brown and tan) and there were two options for the tile back splashes (light tan with gray tiles and one with some dark tile accents).

I don't think the sales brochures or the website can be considered as "iron-clad" presentations of what is in the sales lots currently (things seems to change during any production year) - but I did look at the wood represented on the Keystone website pics and it looks similar to the light gray/brown that I have in my 2018. I was unable to find a "name" for the wood color anywhere - even though they provide information on the two interior color combinations on the website (coffee bean and sand dollar). I also found a video tour of a 2019 from Haylett RV posted June 25 and the wood color looks like the gray/brown in my 2018. If you are seeing wood colors in the red/orange tone range - then it must be a production change from what is represented on the website...see my attached collage below...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf interior colors.pdf (2.71 MB, 101 views)
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is online now   Reply With Quote