Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Blue Crick RV

I am in the market for a 2008 3400 or Big Sky 340RL and wanted to know if any one has any experience buying from this dealership. I would very much like to know how your experience buying from them was pro and con. If you have who would you recommend I work with on the purchase as it will be done a lot on the web and via phone.
Since I want several specific options I will place an order for it.
THank you

RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Montana Sky has had a very good experience with Blue Crick and recommends their dealership, last that I knew. Have fun with your new purchase.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:36 PM   #3
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Bob,
I also sent you a PM about Blue Crick...
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:58 AM   #4
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
RMccord, We bought from John Drumm at Blue Crick in July of 2006. The experience was good.(having never done it before) As for service, I have not had any problems with Blue Crick Service. They have handled warranty work to my satisfaction.

I would definitely recommend them to any prospective buyer, including myself if I were in the market again.

DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:37 AM   #5
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Hi Bob,
My dealings with Blue Crick was only to try and get them to give me a quote on a Big Sky when they first came out. Never did get a quote from them so I purchased our unit from D&L in Wenatchee, Washington and they are a reputable dealer. If interested talk to Dale and tell him Dick Driver sent you. (Nothing in it for me)

Your previous thread you asked the same question about an RV dealer in Ohio: "I am in the market and wanted to know if any one has any experience buying from this dealership and Bill Tea at Town and Country RV in Clyde, Ohio. I would very much like to know how your experience buying from them was pro and con. Also, if you have dealt with Bill that information would be appreciated." Did you ever get some information from Bill thanks to "David & Jo-Anna"? We got a very good price from them but Ohio is a long way to drive and we got a better price from D&L. Had to work hard to get it but we did.

Dick Driver
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:15 AM   #6
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
We got quotes from four dealers in Washington and Blue Crick was $16,000 higher! The salesperson tried to tell me it was because this was a luxury unit.....blah,blah,blah and of course the freight was more to ship to Washington. He was throwing around $4000-5000 for freight. Amazingly enough, Foley's in Burlington Wa. charged $2300 for freight and they're about 450 miles further west.
Get plenty of quotes and don't be shy in negotiating. We also used Costco for our quote at Foley's. I don't know how much that might have helped but it could have made a little difference.
If you'd like the specifics on what we paid, send me a PM.
Judy
judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote