Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Heavy Medication is in order

I find that I haven't been sleeping at all well this last week. Have any of you many other MOCers had the Pre-delivery Stress insomnia? Two more days and it will be ours, and I NEED sleep. I go to sleep thinking about all the stuff I have to load and where it all goes and shutting the house for for the winter. I wake up thinking about planning the trip to the dealer with the old (06) Jayco, is it clean enough, did I miss anything during cleanup, How many of the mods that I read about on here will I have to do, yada, yada, yada. Blah blah blah I need sleep
Betsy seems to do with a daily nap, not me, I mentally run in circles all day and then again at night. OOFDA... Dave and Betsy

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
A cryogenic deep freeze is all I know of that will pass the time!
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Dave, we understand your excitement. Since you're from Wisconsin, are you trying to say "Uffda", the old Norwegian expression for "Oh, my"? Brings home lots of memories.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:16 PM   #4
mamashappy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7633
oh my yes! no sleep, nothing else is a priority, even crabbiness sets in .... did i say that outloud?? it gets you to just jittering! wishing your two days go by quickly, go for a fast walk or SOMETHING or get something for the trailer.
mamashappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #5
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
It must be painful...I know what a wreck I would be having to wait.
Congrats on the new rig and I hope you get much enjoyment out of it.
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:20 AM   #6
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Congratulations, and yes we know the feeling. But it will be worth it in the end.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:59 AM   #7
ggranch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6588
When we could no longer stand the stress, we re-loaded the old rig and went camping. Then we had to rush and re-clean it. Still didn't get any sleep, but the stress was gone. Happy waiting and good luck with the new one. Bob
ggranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:29 AM   #8
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Well, in less than 24 hours we will be headed out to the dealer which is 160 miles SW of here so today I have to pull the last of the stuff out of the Jayco (just the tv and vcr) and try to do a quick wash outside. It seems to have attracted black streaks in the last three weeks since the last washing. Of course it is going to rain all day today. We also have to pull the hard tonneau cover and drop the hitch back in. So I won't have to just sit around and wait... Dave and Betsy
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote