Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
bobneal
Established Member

M.O.C. #5308
Cullum and Maxey, Nashville, TN

I've got to give a really positive shout-out for Tom Cartwright and all the folks at Cullum and Maxey where I bought my 2955 RL last year. They've always been available via phone for advice no matter where I am, and recently they replaced the floor without charge after discovering a leak.

The leak apparently occurred when the unit was in warranty but did not become really apparent till after the warranty expired. However, they contacted Keystone and got the floor replaced. "We should have found it earlier anyway," was the comment.

You hear so many bad things about dealers, I thought I'll post a really positive comment. When I'm ready to trade, I'll do it with them.

bobneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:30 AM   #2
bjlks
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4218
Where was the leak located,and how did you notice it?
bjlks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:59 AM   #3
bobneal
Established Member

M.O.C. #5308
I haven't got it back yet so I don't exactly know where the leak was, just "around the drain" somewhere. The first indication we had was noticing bubbles in the linoleum floor, then the floor beneath the BR stairs sagged when I stepped on it.
bobneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:57 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
When in Nashville we always stay next door to Cullum and Maxey at 2 Rivers CG. Have only had the trailer over there one time for a minor problem and they took great care of me. If I were ever to want to trade-in my rig Cullum and Maxey would be right at the top of our list. Had it not been for the RV show here in Tampa last year, Cullum and Maxey, would have had very good chance of selling us the rig we have now.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
We bought from Cullum and maxey. I have the same experience that they will talk and help whereever the owner is. Yesterday, that gave me torque specs for my hitch with I was at a Ford dealership out of town.. Tom Cartwright helped me by phone.
genecurp is offline   Reply With Quote