Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 08-26-2005, 09:22 AM   #1
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
I-5 Oregon

We saw a Montana Driving Northbound at mile marker # 225 around noon today. Just wanted to say hello. We are headed to Chico. CA.

melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:39 AM   #2
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Not us Joy. We just arrived in Portage, WI. SDaw lots of Montanas on I 94 but it was raining hard so didn't see them in time to blink. Just wanted to thell you to have a great time in Chico
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:40 PM   #3
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Wow, I started to get real excited there for a minute when I saw your signon. Thanks for the nice message. We are actually stopping here in Phoenix OR. tonight and going on to Chico tomorrow. We had our W/D combo installed today, so I get to try it out. Talk at ya later.

Joy
Old 08-26-2005, 02:33 PM   #4
Lije Baley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3890
Hey, wasn't us. We were also SB on Oregon I-5 from Grants Pass to Ashland between 3pm and 4pm. We had a cool (literally) week at Brookings (53 degrees at noon today) and now about 90 in Ashland. We may travel up to Phoenix to help you try out your new W/D!!! We stopped at the incredibly primitive hookups at the EconoLodge. Honk when you go by tomorrow. We thought about the nice hookups at Emigrant Lake, but as we're only here until Sunday, and seeing a play tomorrow, we're closest to town in this combo parking lot/gravel field.
Lije Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #5
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
melnjoy.....I was just in Phoenix/Talent/Medford 8/20 to 8/24. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in South Medford but had errands in Phoenix & Talent. Too bad I missed you. I really need to get a laptop to carry with me so I can keep up with folks traveling and see who might be nearby.

ToolManRoy (Roy & Nancy) are just a few miles from you over in Jacksonville. And you'd pass Searchers (Mt. Shasta City) on your way to Chico except they are driving back East right now to their grandchildren.

And....I'm back home now in Davis, CA. Have a good trip to Chico.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:24 AM   #6
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Hey all! Sounds like we just missed having a good sized get-together!, Oh well, maybe next time. Being from Seattle WA area, we just are not used to the wonderful heat down here in Chico, I sometimes feel like I'm cooking from the inside out! Our computer has been giving us a little grief lately so I haven't been real good at checking the MOC daily, I'll try and be more attentive, so I don't miss out (even in narrow misses), in the future. We did stop by the Holiday Inn Express in So. Medford to take a look, but didn't actually go into the RV Park area, but I'm sure that was after you were gone. Catch ya all next time!

Joy