Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have had pretty good luck with dealers. Our purchasing dealer Town and Country RV In Clyde Ohio has been excellent. When we had the "meltdown " in "Q" the local Keystone dealer there did an outstanding job. When we had our axle problem in Michigan the dealer there was outstanding. We did have a local dealer in out home town improperly install a black tank but it was partly my fault as when I asked them how many tanks they had replaced..they said.....none. I should went somewhere else. They did however do a great job in replacing a hydraulic line and a couple of other things..

Since we are about 2 1/2 hours from Goshen we prefer to go to one of the repair facilities there or the service center for large repairs since the repair facilities there work on RV's all the trime.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:38 AM   #22
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Rich, you're too easy on folks. There is no excuse to replace an existing item and not do it properly, if it was done properly the first time. If talking about the straps, well, they should have had the resources available to get that info too. I know if we as consumers, can get it, they will have more resources.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote