Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2006, 10:11 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Robbie Knievel.................

I just returned from the Beer Bottoms Bistro here at Baudry in Tucson, (82 degrees....) where I sat with Robbie Knievel. He was getting his motor coach worked on. Robbie joked that Baudry had installed a breathalyzer on the golf cart they loaned him, so he may have to walk back.
He looks good, didn't see any limps, he was keeping the little Red headed bartender laughing.
We are surrounded by hundreds of Class 'A''s, I feel like Eddie, Clark's poor brother in law.
The weather is so nice here, I cleaned all the bugs off the front cap, and the front of the Monster truck, we grilled some veggies and two giant Burglers, took a nap and now Sue is sewing.
Tomorrow, the Chief's play Oakland, so I will be FORCED to go to Hooters to watch the game. Can't see any other way..........
Sue said, poor guy.
She's a good sport, she went with me in Amarillo to Hooters because all the other 'Sports bars' didn't have the Tv football package.
A guy does what a guy has to do..........
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:53 AM   #2
mrosser
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1423
OZZ, YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RELAX, YOU HAVE GOT A TOUGH LIFE!!
mrosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:02 AM   #3
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Keep up the good work Ozz, I know it's rough, but somebody's got to do it .
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:31 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Jim
I'm sure glad Ed doesn't read the MOC very much! You are setting a baaaaaaad example here. LOL
Happy trails....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:47 AM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Hey, Susie-Q, come on over to Havasu, you guys need to get out, come on over! We will be there in a few days.
Ozz
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:34 AM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Jim
Wished we could. We've got so much going on here just can't leave. My Mom's house is in escrow and suppose to close the 30th but the guy is having second thoughts so we have a back up offer. Plus I have to go up North at the end of the month for a meeting. And the Monty is not ready to go right now, we've been working on it. We are going to get together with you one of the days. Once we are full timing, we will have more time and much less obligations.
Happy trails....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:44 AM   #7
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
So how good is Grilled "Burgler"? If I catch me some Burglers I will have to grill them. LOL...
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote