Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2017, 06:26 AM   #6
bethandkevin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQDick View Post
We full time and intended to keep our 2010 forever, but since we full time when we saw a 2017 3720 we traded because we live in it and liked it better.
Like Dick and Joyce, we saw something that "popped our cork". We weren't looking for a new RV-much less one nearly twice the size and three times the price of what we had. The 1st salesperson we talked to said if you find 6 out of 10 things you like in an RV-you should buy it. Being the smart alec I am, I told her when I found 10/10-I would buy it. Well, the last one we stopped in was the one that popped our cork. Spending that kind of money, we ordered exactly what we wanted and waited for delivery. In that wait time, we ordered a 2012 but received a 2013 due to model year change over-an added bonus. While not yet retired, we intend to have it until we do and then some. That friends, is how Beth and I joined the Montana Family!!
bethandkevin is offline   Reply With Quote