Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > ANNUAL MOC RALLIES (Current or Up Coming) > 2024 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 05-06-2024, 01:33 PM   #1
JAWatsonJones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30853
NAFR24 - MOC Member Presenters Needed

Planning for the rally is well under way. Some of the best sessions that we have included in the past are led or presented by fellow MOC members.

This year, as in previous years, we have some sessions where the presenter cannot attend. If you read the list below and something speaks to you and you would like to share your experience with the group, please email us at MOCNAFR@gmail.com.

In the past some sessions have had multiple presenters, ex. roundtables, so by all means grab a friend to help!

Sessions where presenters/facilitators are needed:
- Book Club
- Cooking In Your Montana
- Full Timer's, an Introduction / Full Timing Roundtable
- Work Camp Roundtable

If we cannot find a presenter, we may not be able to include the session in the schedule.

***Also, if you have a new topic that you would be interested in presenting to the group, please let us know that as well by emailing us at MOCNAFR@gmail.com.

JAWatsonJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 02:18 PM   #2
Jfryer
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28054
Curious, do you have some outlines or do I need to develop the whole presentation. Thanks, Jeff
Jfryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 02:57 PM   #3
JAWatsonJones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfryer View Post
Curious, do you have some outlines or do I need to develop the whole presentation. Thanks, Jeff
We can provide an outline and/or materials for the last couple of years’ presentations.
Old 05-07-2024, 03:12 PM   #4
Jfryer
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28054
Thanks, just sent you an email.
Jfryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 06:08 AM   #5
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Just a commercial interruption. As with any endeavor, you will get out of rally what you put into it. If you are new, it’s certainly a great way to get involved and meet new people. If you have attended in the past and aren’t already signed up to help, consider one of these opportunities. This is an all volunteer event and with possibly 400 attendees, countless sessions, meals and other activities, it takes a lot of hands. Thanks in advance for volunteering.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:17 PM   #6
Thorsell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19945
We'll be back for the 2025 rally and would love to pick back up the fulltimers introduction/roundtable. I know, it doesn't help this year. If you find someone, I'm more than willing to help them with the outline. Periodically I go into the master outline that I wrote and update things as we talk to other fulltimers.

Hope you have a great rally this year. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you all.

Laura Thorsell
MOC 19945
Thorsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 10:55 AM   #7
JAWatsonJones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsell View Post
We'll be back for the 2025 rally and would love to pick back up the fulltimers introduction/roundtable. I know, it doesn't help this year. If you find someone, I'm more than willing to help them with the outline. Periodically I go into the master outline that I wrote and update things as we talk to other fulltimers.

Hope you have a great rally this year. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you all.

Laura Thorsell
MOC 19945
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you next year! ❤️