Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-30-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
Time2Travel
Established Member

M.O.C. #21292
Waterline to ice maker

Our first outing with the 3701lk and we wanted to start making ice. When I turned the valve on, the plastic line that is coupled to the valve was spraying water. My DW reached her arm back there again and turned the water off. I have no problem fixing the plastic line coupling, but even under the kitchen sink there is a sticker that says there is a shut off valve under the sink. I looked everywhere under the sink, in the lower cabinets, etc. I cannot find this mysterious valve. Can someone give me some advice.

Thanks,

Randy

Time2Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
wecker1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20840
In my 2017 3791RD the water valve for the ice maker is located in the bottom section of the pantry, at floor level. Even though there's a label on the ice maker and under the sink that the valve is under the sink, it's located in that bottom section of the pantry. First time we turned ours on it leaked also. Good luck.
wecker1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #3
Time2Travel
Established Member

M.O.C. #21292
We don't have a pantry, and I see right where the shut off valve for the ice maker valve to the back of the refer, they used blue pex pipe and connected the valve to that. I looked everywhere, the pipe runs behind the stove on then ……………………….? It doesn't come to the sink area.
Time2Travel is offline   Reply With Quote