Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

We left there a week ago Today 6/10/2016.

We will not be back!

I am totally paperless and need internet service to handle my business.

The WIFI didn’t work and hasn’t ever worked the three times we have used that park. When I went to the office and inquired they told me they had had other complaints and would get the service people out on Tuesday 5/31.

I inquired on Thursday 6/2 and was told there wasn’t anything wrong with the WIFI and no one else was complaining. A fellow named Alex went out of his way to tell it was my computer. He was less than polite.

While talking to the campers next to us they informed me that they come from W Virginia only a couple of hours away and they use this park often and the WIFI has never worked and the reason they are not getting complaints is because most have given up on trying to get them to fix it.

I carry 3 laptops with me and they all work the WIFI at the other parks I use.

There is a park not far away called the Rippling Waters RV Park. We used it one time back in 2010 it was owned by a fellow and his wife. I stopped there and talked to the lady behind the counter and she informed me that her husband passed away a few years ago and she is running it with a few employees and if she gets a complaint about anything they correct the problem as soon as practical.

It is a nice park with about the same amenities as River Plantation but with the owner on hand to communicate with you surely get excellent service.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote