Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-21-2003, 01:43 PM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Keystone comes through!

Hello everyone,

I have been in negotiations most of this week with Jeff Rank at Keystone on the best way to resolve my ongoing problems. Tri-Am RV in Ocala (my dealer) has stepped in as well.

It looks like we have all come to an agreement that everyone is happy with. I will soon be takng delivery of a brand new 2004 2980 RL.

Keystone and Tri-Am have both proved to me the importance of my being a satisfied customer and have shown a great deal of concern and regard for the problems I have had.

Everyone seems to be at a loss as to why the problems have not been fixed. Keystone intends to take my "old" Miss Montana back to the factory to determine just what went wrong. I admire them for that.

Most of you know Keystone repeatedly tried to fix the problems and it came to a point where they realized the best thing to do was go in a different direction and work something out to replace my unit.

I'll be finalizing the deal tomorrow with Jeff. He says there are some "cool new features with the 2004's". He did tell me for sure the Old RCA stereo is gone. Hooray for that!

You will all have to suffer in a couple of months when I get on here and tell you all the ways Miss Montana has grown and changed.

I guess the old saying is true, "All's well that ends well".

I'll be heading over to the East coast tomorrow so I will not be online for a few days. Just wanted you all to know the good news and how grateful I feel tonight.

fla native

2002 2880RL (Miss Montana) towed by 2001 Dodge diesel 3500 (LadyRam)

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote