Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2004, 12:17 PM   #1
Montana_1245
Established Member

M.O.C. #1245
Instant Hot Water

I have been reading about a hot water heater that has no tank. It is instant hot water and according to the specs it is a much better alternative to these tanks.I have been trying to figure out if there is something wrong with my 6 gallon tank but it looks as though 2 minutes of hot water is all I'm gonna get in the shower. Not acceptable to me. I was wondering if anybody has used one of these in thier camper before? Sounds too good to be true but it seems there are a few companies that make them. The RV500 is the one I was looking at it is made from a company called Precision Temp and is specifically designed as a replacement for the ones that come stock in our units( 10 gallon anyway).Time to research a little further.Thanks

Anthony,Maria,and Robert
LI New York
04 318bhs 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Alli

Montana_1245 is offline   Reply With Quote