Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #21
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
I canceled my order last week and will be getting the Doran system. After being told three times that my order was going to be shiped next week and waiting for over a month it was time to back out of their game. Hope the Doran system will work for us.

Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #22
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Fire5er

I canceled my order last week and will be getting the Doran system. After being told three times that my order was going to be shiped next week and waiting for over a month it was time to back out of their game. Hope the Doran system will work for us.
Be carefull, Doran is no longer a distributor for the Pressure Pro,they have their own system which I tried and ended up sending it back. Here's the Link for Pressure Pro! http://www.pressureprosystem.com/
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:12 AM   #23
bw2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5592
My friend ordered the Saf-t system in January. He has received all of the emails and phone calls as stated earlier as well. He was just informed that the SAF-T for RVs has been dropped and they are only going to focus on commercial trucks? For what it is worth
bw2 is offline   Reply With Quote