Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 03-18-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Briarcliff edited 4-10-12

We will be there 10-17 April, anyone else? Larry. Sorry Rondo, I mean the one at Myrtle Beach.

Arriving Tuesday, anyone else?

Saw Doc. today and have to go back tomorrow. Siatic nerve is pinched again and probably will need surgery. Hopefully get some answers tomorrow. Trip is probably off depending on Doc.

Well we made it here finally. Life is good, except the pain.

HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Which one Larry There's a multitude of Briarcliffs across this nation!!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

Which one Larry There's a multitude of Briarcliffs across this nation!!!
. Sorry, Rondo, At Myrtle Beach, of course.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
oldelmer1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10758
We'll be there March 23, for 7 days.
oldelmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Sorry Larry!! Just had to throw that in! Hope you enjoy that week of fun in the sun! Wish we could join you but just got back from our journey down South and have to try and get the paperwork ready for Uncle Sam and the 15th or 17th which ever you want! Why not come on out to the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally in July with us? I can promise you some excitement and some REALLY good FOOD!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:33 AM   #6
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
[quote]Originally posted by Rondo

Sorry Larry!! Just had to throw that in! Hope you enjoy that week of fun in the sun! Wish we could join you but just got back from our journey down South and have to try and get the paperwork ready for Uncle Sam and the 15th or 17th which ever you want! Why not come on out to the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally in July with us? I can promise you some excitement and some

No problem Rondo, sometimes I'm some dumb, hopefully never plumb dumb (LOL). We thought you might join us at Mid Atlantic, "Y'all come on down, now, ya heah!!!!". Larry
Old 04-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #7
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Glad you made it down to Briarcliff! Hey had the same problem on our Southern Trip this winter and went to a Chiropractor in Alabama and he said I needed surgery too but he did some adjustments on my back and I've been good since. Check one out Larry, you might be surprised on what they can do for you. Wish we could attend the Mid Atlantic Rally but have got to much on our plate here with mowing three different places with a total of 12-14 acres. For some reason that stupid grass just keeps growing. We'll be back in Alabama in mid thru late June for a family reunion of the DWs side, then beat it back here to Nebraska for Wagonmastering the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally July 18th-23rd, mow more grass and then hopefully on to Goshen for the Fall Rally IF and WHEN they have it! This mowing stuff keeps us real busy this time of year!