Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > It's a Dirty Job but Someone has to do it!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2006, 01:43 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
"Green" cleaning products

I love clean windows in my truck!
I HATE to clean them!, Well I used to......
The ammonia from Windex, and some smells of the others I have used just gagged me.
I tried Deidre Imus' "Green" cleaning window cleaner, man what a difference! Now, I can clean the insides of the truck windows and breathe. I love the light Citrus smell as well.
Not gettin' paid for this, I assure you. But I will slam something that does not work, or that I don't like in a heartbeat.
This stuff works, and doesn't take your breath away.
100% of the profits go to their Kids with Cancer Ranch, that's not a bad thing either.
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:19 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Where do you buy it, Ozz? Is it related to the cleaning stuff called "Simple Green" which is environmentally healthy, too?
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:27 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
No, Judy it is clear in color, and they have window cleaner and surface cleaners as well.
Sue got it at Linnen and things here in K.C.
It is called 'Greening the Cleaning'
www.imusranchfoods.com
http://www.imusranchfoods.com/index1.aspx?BD=18129
http://www.dienviro.com/index1.aspx?BD=17671
Ozz
Old 09-16-2006, 03:12 AM   #4
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Ozz, I have been using this other product for water spots but if this truly removes them I would prefer to buy it. Does it really get rid of the water spots on contact? Thanks Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:16 AM   #5
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
How well does it clean Ozz? Does it leave streaks or a film behind? These are probably stupid questions, just going by what I've read of your posts, you seem to be the kind of person thats very thorough in whatever you are doing.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:46 AM   #6
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980

Kathi,
It cleans as good, or better than Windex and the other name brand cleaners we have used. It is worth a try, I really think you would be pleased.
On the water spots, it does clean right through them as well. Lonnie, You don't have to clean the windows, then go back and clean the streaks, saves a step.
And thanks, Lonnie.
Ozz
Old 09-18-2006, 12:53 PM   #7
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
I really have to stop reading Ozz`s postings.First it was the awning lock-which I purchased-and now I just ordered the glass cleaner.Just kidding Ozz.keep those products coming young man.Your all most as good as the "Home Shopping Network"
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:22 PM   #8
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
harleyrider,
Your lungs will thank you for the cleaning products.
I am no tree hugger by any means, but the chemical smell in most of the cleaning products just drive me crazy with the strong smells.
You will find it money well spent.
Take care, buddy.
Ozz
Old 09-25-2006, 01:23 PM   #9
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
Gee we were just at the Goshen rally and one of the subject matter experts I believe she was from Dicor who makes the rubber roof said any type of cleaning stuff that had a citrus smell was a result of them adding to mask a harsher chemical smell and was subject to drawing insects. They had one rubber roof they replaced as the result of owner using the orange stuff and ants ate holes in the rubber roof.
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote