Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2015, 06:57 AM   #1
Chiplynne
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13144
Swarovski Bracelet Class - Easy Peasy

What is camping without a little Arts and Crafts. We will be having an easy Swarovski crystal bracelet class to add to your "bling". This is the same bracelet I taught at the National rally last fall..... There will be several colors available each in limited quantities. This is very, very easy to do. Takes less than 30 minutes if we don't talk a lot. See picture.

Colors: Rose, Capri Blue, Emerald, Ruby, Blue Zircon and Padparadscha (Orange/Rose), Indian Pink, Peacock Blue and Peacock Green. Sizes - small, medium and large

Cost of each kit is $10. (includes all you need to make the bracelet).

Optional supplies:
o Beading Mat
o Small needle nose pliers or Crimping tool.
o Wire Cutters
I will have some tools available to share.

Click the link below for picture: (Colors in the picture are rose, capri blue, emerald, ruby, blue zircon and padparadsha)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

The class will be held at 10:00 on Thursday Morning in the pavilion.

Peyote Bracelet Request from last year
Last year a few of you asked if I would teach the Patchwork peyote bracelet. I will bring a some kits and we can arrange a time either at the pavilion or at my site if there is still interest. If any of you remember and are interested, please give me a PM. This bracelet does take a bit of time to both teach and complete (aprox. 5-6 hours of work, 1 hour of teaching time). So there will be homework LOL......

Chiplynne is offline   Reply With Quote