Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2004, 02:12 PM   #21
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
I knew it didn't sound right but that's the people I thought it was. John and I have chatted on the phone a couple of times and corresponded by email. I emailed him a bit ago to find out if all is ok. Thanks.

sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #22
On The Road Again
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1725
Glenn & Lorraine: Thanks for the link for MOC 2005 Rally in Reno. I have only been reading the forums I subscribe to is why I missed it.
I understand about the lack of "interest" for your Florida Rally. As of today I have only received a committment from 5 MOC members that they'd attend our Virginia 2005 Spring Rally. Hopefully some more will make that decision after the Holidays are over, especially since we have over 40 Virginia members.
Take care and Merry Christmas to you both.
Marshall & Rosemary
On The Road Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 11:43 AM   #23
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Marshall & Rosemary,
No one said it had to be a big rally. Even 5 rigs is better than none and like you say "Hopefully some more will make that decision after the Holidays are over".
Keeping our fingers crossed.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 03:17 PM   #24
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Cooley
I talked to John Furlow Monday and he is doing well. He got laid off after 17 years with his company about 7 months ago and now he is doing projects for other companies at home. They are at Salt Springs and he now has their house for sale.
Rob Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 02:23 PM   #25
Montana_2008
Established Member

M.O.C. #2008
3400RL 2005 towed with a 2004 Ford 3/4 ton deisel with air ride, airaid, and flowmaster, Our names Jerry and Peg & cody Kiger, we are from WV but spending the winder in ST Pete, FL. Would love to go to the show and see everybody, we have been there before, BUT it is either the show or a week hunting trophy whitetail in Iowa, Now what would you do. Hope to meet some of you down the road. we have been fulltimer for 6 months and love it. Happy camping:
Montana_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 06:42 AM   #26
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Jerry & Peg,
Welcome to the MOC. Sorry you are not going to make it to the Tampa Show. Would love to meet ya'. We too are wintering in Fl and our vacation home is in WV for the summer and holidays. What part of WV are you from? If you are in St. Pete you are only about an hour from us here in Crystal River,FL. We are at Encore Super Park here until early April. Maybe we can get together after you return from your hunting adventure??
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 07:24 AM   #27
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
mtman1313. I was once a hunter myself so I guess I can understand the call of the wild.

Where are you in St Pete? We were in Pinellas Park at Roberts RV on Gandy Blvd in October and moved up to the Yankee TRaveler on Ulmerton in Largo. We will be here until the end of April or 1st of May.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 05:28 AM   #28
Montana_1968
Established Member

M.O.C. #1968
When is the Tampa Meet? Carol and I have talked about going to something like that and meeting new friends. I'm gone on a boat six months out of the year, and when I'm off, we usually deliver new RV's from Elkhart accross the country, mostly California. But we'd like to slow down a bit and actually meet people in a more relaxed setting, than at a fuel island, at some truck stop out yonder.
Montana_1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:45 PM   #29
On The Road Again
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1725
Howdy Michael & Carol:

Just read your post on the MOC forum. We are having a MOC Virginia Rally from May 18 to 22, 2005. If you are interested you can go to the Forum for
the Virginia Regional Rally which will give you all of the info. We will be meeting at Walnut Hills Campground in Staunton, VA.

You're welcome to attend and be a part of our Montana Owners Club family.

Marshall
On The Road Again is offline   Reply With Quote