Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #1
Jolu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7919
Google Nexus 7 Tablet

I have had my Google Nexus 7 Tablet for a couple of days now. It is very impressive to me. This is a 7" tablet and will not be for everyone. I like it because it is easy to hold, great screen resolution and comes with a lot of stuff.
My choice was the 16BG version for $249. There is an 8GB version for $199. The Nexus 7 tablet is probably a good choice for those not wanting to spend a lot for a higher end tablet.
There was about an hour learning curve for me since I do not have a smart phone and have not owned a tablet previously.
It appears to be made very well and there has not been any hiccups so far.
I use it connected to the Cradlepoint Router for the internet and there are a lot of Android Apps for it. If you want to have some fun with apps try Google Night Sky.
Joe

Jolu is offline   Reply With Quote