Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 05-03-2016, 04:21 AM   #21
brenkco
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8154
Mark,
It's easy. Take Hwy 12 east exit from 101. Keep right taking the very 1st exit. Proceed past the Chevron station to Brookwood, turn right. Proceed to Aston Ave, turn right....RV park is on the left.

Ken

brenkco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:42 AM   #22
Bill and Jan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12932
I agree with washley1. This should be fun. Allowing 2 days to go 750 is pushing it. Why don't you take some time? What's the rush? If you have a day with bad weather then stay put. If you are in a Walmart, then you'll have to leave. I will boondock, but only in the desert. RV parks are all different prices. If you find something that suits your style it will feel a lot better than Walmart. In a park, you can sit outside, grill your dinner and meet other RVers and best of all enjoy RVing,
Bill and Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:12 PM   #23
Mark N.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13862
Thanks to everyone for the advice! I arrived today at the Sonoma County Fairground RV Park after an uneventful trip. We stayed last night at the New Frontier RV Park in Winnemucca. For $37 it was amazing! Big wide roads, with gigantic pull throughs. Absolutely the easiest entrance I've ever made to a spot. Very clean restrooms and showers if you use them. I didn't, but I checked them out. I'll be there again next Tuesday night for sure. Now for 5 days of fun with the grandkids then back to Utah. Thanks again everyone for the help. It was huge to me!
Mark N. is offline   Reply With Quote