Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2006, 04:58 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are just attempting to get feel for how to go about this.Maybe I am to darn organized ( Retired federal Employee)When I read Great lakes Regional rally I just assumed there must be a "Great lakes Region" and I did not know what that included, example in the FCRV a international (USA/Canada) organization, region 7 is the entire country of Canada. We understand that anyone can come from anywhere..Perhaps the question I should be asking is should we define boundaries for the GL Region or should it this year be ..the Springfield, Ohio rally..who will be there and next year perhaps the Ontario, Canada rally..who will be there.`Been retired 6 years and have not learned to become un organized....Help////

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:58 AM   #22
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by OntMont

.... (and don't forget that for full-timers, "Home is where you park it".
Right you are John. Therefore I think of myself as a resident of every region from Florida to Alaska from California to the Mari-times. There are a few rallies I didn't or can't make due to other conflicts but I will always do my best to attend them all no matter where they are located.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:08 AM   #23
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Not sure why boundaries have to be spelled out specifically. Wisconsin could be considered a Great Lakes state, could it not??

If you live close enough to the Rally and you want to help, then go for it. If you happen to be close to or want to travel to the area, then go for it.

As the Admin has not found it necessary to appoint a committee to set out boudaries, or set them themselves, what is the problem!??!! This is not a formal club, many feel it is family. What a deal!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:31 AM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Ok..so We are learning..I just assumed that when I saw Florida region, Northeast Region, Western Region, South west Region, Etc, that they must be identifiable regions, had no idea that they were not..now we know..makes it easier.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:52 AM   #25
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Easier and more welcoming, eh, Rich? We may just crash that Great Lakes party, too.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:28 AM   #26
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
http://www.letsgocamping.com/asr/res...rowsStars.html

this is were it is.